With the rapidly changing circumstances around our local state of emergency, we wanted to give everyone an update on things that we’re doing to help take some of the stress out of your day.
We are still open, and have a few details:
- While our office is now open, in order to do our part and reduce the spread of COVID-19, all visitors will be required to wear a face covering or mask.
- We will still be working to help you get the best rates, submit claims, and advise on the best kind of insurance for you and your family. You can still reach us by phone or email, and our brokers will be ready and happy to answer all of your questions.
- To make this transition smoother for you, we’ve set up DocuSign for any paperwork that needs to be submitted to your insurer, so you can fill out all of your forms digitally. You are also welcome to print and scan any paperwork that needs to be submitted.
- Recently, we’ve partnered up with MyProofOfInsurance, an easy, convenient, and secure way to get your auto insurance pink cards. Instead of waiting for the mail or coming in to pick one up, you can receive your pink cards instantly on your phone.
This is a challenging time for all of us, and we want you to know that we’re here to support you in the ways that we can. Here are a few articles that we’ve written about preparing for emergencies like this and its affect on your insurance, so if you’re looking for some practical advice, please check them out:
- Are You Prepared For An Emergency?
- It’s Fire Prevention Week: Tips to Keep Your Home Safe (and Reduce the Cost of Insurance!)
- 3 No-nonsense tips for spring cleaning
The health of our community is always our top priority. Let’s all take care of ourselves, our neighbours, and we’ll all get through this together.
The Northgate Insurance Centre Family